No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
UPSC IAS Civil Engineering Study Material (All in One), Complete Handwritten Toppers Notes Full Syllabus Covered Books Buy
- UPSC IAS Civil Engineering Study Material
- For UPSC IAS Civil Engineering & UPSC IES Civil ENGG Recruitment Exam
- Fully Covered syllabus (Topic-wise)
- Covers Full Syllabus Contains Total 12 Study material
- Written by Top Faculties and UPSC IAS Civil Engineering Toppers from India
- Detailed Covered All Topics, Concepts, Short Tricks, and Much More
- Fully Covered from Basic to Advanced Level
- Based on the Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Genuine Quality & Most Preferred
- Chance to get the highest Scores in your Exam
UPSC IAS Civil Engineering Study Material (All in One), Complete Handwritten Toppers Notes Full Syllabus Covered Books Buy: UPSC also offers Engineering courses as an optional exam for the UPSC Civil Services (Main). The Syllabus is courses taught under the Engineering Stream of the Civil Engineering Department.
Civil engineering as an optional course for the UPSC IAS Mains Exam is a professional degree course dealing with the construction, design, and operation of machinery. Those who want to enter the Civil Engineering field can handle this topic of your choice only. If those who want to test have an in-depth knowledge of the core functions of Civil Engineering, they can choose this as their IAS optional subject. The syllabus of Civil engineering should be done prior to prelims.
|List of Study Material in Full Package (Complete package) :-|
In general, a lot of previous years’ toppers in the UPSC IAS exam were from various engineering departments, so if you are belonging to Civil engineering then it’s the best opportunity for you to qualify UPSC IAS Exam with top rank.
Most engineering students can apply for IES (Indian Engineering Services) as well so it’s best to start your exam preparation with the top faculties provided UPSC IAS Civil Engineering Study Material to qualify your UPSC IAS and UPSC IES Exam as well with this Study Materials. On this page, we are providing an optional syllabus of UPSC Civil Engineering, so just go ahead and start your UPSC IAS Exam Preparation with the best UPSC IAS Civil Engineering Study Material to qualify your exam easily.
How to crack UPSC IAS Civil Engineering Exam with Top Rank?
Start your preparation as soon as possible before the exam and try to cover each and every topic. Do not leave any chapter from the study material and daily practice the problems. Revise the syllabus twice or thrice before the exams. Do take any stress during the exam period and practice with full concentration. This study material covers each and every type of question and answer from the syllabus.
Why Study with UPSC IAS Civil Engineering Study Material?
- These notes are the unique and best which is prepared by the best faculty.
- This study material will definitely solve your purpose and help to secure a good rank.
- this study material is written in very friendly language.
- These notes will provide you with full knowledge, tricks, important questions, etc.
- the whole syllabus is covered in the study material.
Quality of UPSC IAS Civil Engineering Study Material?
- Each and every type of question and answer you will get from the study material.
- Study material is prepared by the best faculty.
- the highest number of selections every year from this study material.
- Everything you will get in the study material no need to go purchase any type of reference book.
- After every topic, you will get a drought discussion question and answer set which is very important for the examination.
Why handwritten Notes by Top Faculty and Toppers?
Hand-written notes are the most important thing as compared to printed material. These notes contain each and every topic and the whole syllabus is fully updated. The aspirant will get all the short tricks to solve the questions in less time and so many important questions for the examination.
|Dimensions||31 × 22 × 9 cm|
UPSC IAS Civil Engineering & UPSC IES Civil Engineering Requirement Exam