No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SSC CGL Study Material (All in One), Complete Handwritten Toppers Notes Full Syllabus Books Buy
- SSC CGL Study Material (Staff Selection Commission)
- For SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Recruitment Exam
- Fully Covered syllabus (Topic-wise) for Prelims & Mains
- Covers Full Syllabus Contains Total of 14 Study material
- Written by Top Faculties and SSC CGL Toppers from India
- Detailed Covered All Topics, Concepts, Short Tricks, and Much More
- Fully Covered from Basic to Advanced Level
- Based on the Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Genuine Quality & Most Preferred
- Chance to get the highest Scores in your Exam
Description: The Combined Graduate Level Exam (SSC CGL) examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to select candidates for Group B and Group C positions in different sectors of the Indian government. If you want to obtain the best result in the SSC CGL Exam, you need to plan a high-level strategy.
For applicants who want to work in the Indian Ministries and other departments of the Indian government, the SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) study material is an effective source to crack the exam. SSC CGL Study Material is the most effective tool for the preparation of exams. In order to prepare for the exam, applicants need to select the top quality of SSC CGL Study Material.
As a result, selecting the SSC CGL Study Material would be very beneficial in cracking the exam. If you want to perform well in the examination go through the SSC CGL Study Material. Applicants who want to get the top rank should choose the SSC CGL Study Material. This study material is well designed and gives you the best result.
|List of Study Material in Full Package :-|
SSC CGL Study Material
The number of SSC CGL exam applicants is growing rapidly, which means the competition level is rising. Because of this, it has become extremely difficult to crack the exam. SSC CGL Study Material will improve your learning and make sure you achieve excellent marks. SSC CGL Study Material will help you in getting the job.
SSC CGL Study Material and mock tests series will boost the level of preparation. Our team will provide you the most current version of the study material which is truly based on the latest exam pattern. SSC CGL Study Material is easily available online on our website(Otabazaar).
To get the best grades students should start their preparation from SSC CGL Study Material. Make a strategic plan and follow it every day and don’t forget to review it every day.
The first step is to daily practice the problems from SSC CGL Study Material and also go through the theory section. SSC CGL Study Material is prepared by the best professors and top-quality teaching staff. Candidates will get the best results if they daily practice the questions from SSC CGL Study Material.
Valuable suggestions for the SSC CGL Exam Preparation include:
- Give proper time to each subject, together with a well-planned study schedule.
- Firstly researched the themes and topics related to the new SSC CGL pattern, then start learning.
- Ensure that you have a good selection of study materials to prepare for the SSC CGL exam.
- Solve the previous year’s SSC CGL question paper to improve speed and accuracy.
- You may save time by avoiding the expensive book, you will get everything from the SSC CGL Study Material..
- Before the exam revise once or twice from the SSC CGL Study Material.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
- There are four sections in the SSC CGL Tier I Examination – Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.
- Each section contains 25 questions, each of them is of two marks, every section consists of 5o marks.
- The total time duration is 60 minutes, and there is a negative marking of 0.50 points per question.
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern for Tier II
- The SSC CGL Tier-II Examination consists of four papers, two of which are mandatory for all posts.
- Total time length of 2 hours and 40 minutes and a total weightage is of 2 marks for each correct answer.
- For every incorrect response, 0.25 marks will be subtracted from your final score.
|S. No.||Papers||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|1||Paper-I: Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 hours|
|2||Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|3||Paper-III: Statistics||100||200||2 hours|
|4||Paper-IV: General Studies||100||200||2 hours|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern for TIER III
- Every incorrect answer incurs a deduction of 0.50 marks.
|Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||100||60 Minutes|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern for Tier IV
- There will be one final stage, which is a computer-based test. The total time allotted for the examination is 45 minutes. This stage is qualifying in nature.
- The candidate needs to type 2,000 words in 15 minutes on a computer, using the English language.
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus
SSC CGL Syllabus is available here, aspirants preparing for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) should be familiar with the syllabus so that they can schedule their preparation properly.
SSC CGL Recruitment Exam