No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ESIC UDC Study Material (All in One), Complete Handwritten Toppers Notes Full Syllabus Covered Books Buy (MTS, Steno)
- ESIC UDC Study Material
- For ESIC UDC (UDC, MTS, Steno ) Recruitment Exam
- Study Material for Phase-1 Prelims & Phase-2 Mains & Phase-3 Computer Skill Test
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Fully Covered syllabus & Contains Total of 05 Study material
- Written by Top Faculties and ESIC UDC Toppers from India
- Detailed Covered All Topics, Concepts, Short Tricks, and Much More
- Fully Covered from Basic to Advanced Level
- Based on the Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Genuine Quality & Most Preferred
- Chance to get the highest Scores in your Exam
ESIC UDC Study Material (All in One), Complete Handwritten Toppers Notes Full Syllabus Covered Books Buy (MTS, Steno): The candidate must prepare according to the examination pattern and ESC UDC Syllabus for this year as stated in the notice. Just Start your preparation with the Top Faculties Provided ESIC UDC Study Material to crack this exam easily. First, to prepare for the ESC UDC exam, go through the full article showing the ESC UDC Syllabus and Relevant ESIC UDC Study Material for all categories.
|List of Study Material in Full Package (Complete package) :-
|Phase-1 Prelims & Phase-2 Mains
(1) General Intelligence and Reasoning
(2) General Awareness
(3) Quantitative Aptitude
(4) English Comprehension
Phase-3 (Computer Skill Test)
(5) Computer Knowledge
Key Points: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) will conduct a three-phase recruitment process – Prelims, Mains & Skill Test to recruit qualified people to serve as Senior Secretariat. Prelims testing and Mains tests will be compulsory and final selection will be based on the marks obtained by students at the ESC UDC Phase-II (Mains) Exam.
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) will conduct a selection process for the first three steps. Grades included in the ESC UDC Phase II (Main) examination. The selection of ESC for this year hiring in more than 1735 the Jobs Posts of senior secretarial vacancies will be made up of the first three phases, power grid, and skills assessment.
Candidates must prepare with The Best ESIC UDC Study Material according to the Syllabus published by the ESC notice mentioned on the official website.
How to crack ESIC UDC Exam with Top Rank?
Start your preparation at least 1 month before the exam and try to cover each and every topic. Do not leave any chapter from the study material and daily practice the problems. Revise the syllabus twice or thrice before the exams. Do take any stress during the exam period and practice with full concentration. This study material covers each and every type of question and answer from the syllabus.
Why Study with ESIC UDC Study Material?
- These notes are the unique and best which is prepared by the best faculty.
- This study material will definitely solve your purpose and help to secure a good rank.
- this study material is written in very friendly language.
- These notes will provide you with full knowledge, tricks, important questions, etc.
- the whole syllabus is covered in the study material.
Quality of ESIC UDC Study Material?
- Each and every type of question and answer you will get from the study material.
- Study material is prepared by the best faculty.
- the highest number of selections every year from this study material.
- Everything you will get in the study material no need to go purchase any type of reference book.
- After every topic, you will get a drought discussion question and answer set which is very important for the examination.
Why handwritten Notes by Top Faculty and Toppers?
Hand-written notes are the most important thing as compared to printed material. These notes contain each and every topic and the whole syllabus is fully updated. The aspirant will get all the short tricks to solve the questions in less time and so many important questions for the examination.
ESIC UDC,MTS, Steno (Prelims & Mains ) Requirement Exam